What We Offer
Preferred Assisted Living & Home Care offers quality assisted living solutions and respite care for elderly individuals in New Mexico. At each of our home-like settings, our highly trained caregivers provide 24-hour care in a way that promotes independent living. Our high staff-to-resident ratios allow us to provide a level of personalized care that simply cannot be obtained in larger facilities.
At Preferred Assisted Living & Home Care, we form trusted partnerships with individuals who want to age in place. We believe that making our residents feel at home is of utmost importance—and we strive to offer caring assistance with those activities of daily living that have simply become too much to manage.
We offer a number of services to our residents in a supervised independent living environment, including:
- 24-Hour Care
- Trained caregivers (CNAs and MAs are supported by an on call nurse, physician, pharmacist and dietician)
- Assistance with all Activities of Daily Living, including:
- Home Cooked Meals, Snacks & Desserts
- Medication Assistance
- Transportation Arrangements
- Grooming, Hygiene & Hair Care
- Social Activities & Outings
- Weekly Massage Therapy
- Companion Care
- Alzheimer’s Patient Care
- Dementia Patient Care
- Well-Trained Pets
- Physician House Calls
- Mobile Lab & X-Rays
- Arrangement for Home Health or Hospice Care for Elderly Residents with End-of-Life Needs
In addition to our comprehensive assisted living services, we also offer 24-hour home care for seniors who are able to stay in their home. Or if you are in need of respite care for an elderly loved one, we can assist you with that as well. Contact us for more elder info and care standards.